Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) - 1:1
Ages 3.5 to 11 years
Our goal is to provide quality ABA to as many children and families as possible. With over 10 years of providing service to families, we have supported both those with the old model of the Direct Funding Option and those paying privately. In the last 2 years we have worked tirelessly to help families transition into and access the New Ontario Autism Program.
Whether children have 8 hours or 25 hours of therapy a week, we make progress.
All of our 1:1 ABA programs
- Use principles of ABA to teach children and youth
Focus on increasing a child’s skills and decreasing challenging behaviours
- Skill areas include language & communication skills, pre-academic skills, imitation, self help and social skills
- Goals developed based on a curriculum assessment and family input
OAP funded programs
- Weekly therapy hours are clinically determined by the Senior Therapist and Clinical Supervisor in close consultation with families
- Weekly session minimum is 8 hours, and can go up to 20+ hours
Click here for info on our group ABA services.