Senior Therapist - Excellent Work Culture!
AlphaBee is one of the leading providers of Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI), ABA and other behavioural services for children and youth with ASD (autism) and other developmental exceptionalism in the GTHA. With a highly skilled team of Instructor Therapists, Senior Therapists and Clinical Supervisors.
AlphaBee has been providing a range of services to thousands of children across the last 11 years. We are currently expanding our team. The ideal candidate for the ST position is well versed in Verbal Behaviour and is committed to ongoing professional development. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for our work and is looking for professional development.
AlphaBee is looking for a Senior Therapist to service the Hamilton, Ontario for a maternity leave full-time contract with the potential for an extension.
- Supervising Instructor Therapist in providing IBI, monitoring and evaluation of performance
- Participating in hiring and orientation of new ITs for AlphaBee
- Conducting both functional and behavioural assessments
- Facilitating the intake process and participating in the treatment planning process
- Conducting administrative and management duties.
- Preparing teaching materials, writing reports and progress notes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MA (or enrolment in MA) in a related field
- Possesses BCBA certification or working towards BCBA certification
- Working knowledge of ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Knowledge and application of Verbal Behaviour
- 3+ years related direct experience in IBI and ABA
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory and program management experience
- The successful candidate must also have a current police check/vulnerable sector screening